If you submit your information we’ll keep it for the purposes of contacting you and we won’t share it with anyone else.
We don’t spam…but if you submit your email address to us you may receive an email from us from time to time. You will have the option to unsubscribe from these at any time.
- Sell, lease or otherwise disseminate your information
- Contact you after you have unsubscribed from our email list
- Use your feedback to make our sites and customer service better
- Encrypt sensitive data and use other methods to protect your particulars
Here’s a bit more from our legal friends:
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Effective Date: 09/18/2023
2. Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information from users when:
- You voluntarily provide it to us when using our website or services.
- You submit your phone number to receive messages via 10DLC.
3. Use of Personal Information
We use the personal information you provide for the following purposes:
- To provide the requested services.
- To send you messages via 10DLC as per your request.
- To comply with legal obligations.
- To improve our services and user experience.
4. Privacy and 10DLC
As a 10DLC service provider, we adhere to the following principles:
- Privacy policies and terms and conditions are prominently displayed next to the phone number entry fields.
- Privacy policies explicitly state that end user information is protected and not shared or sold to third parties for marketing, lead generation, or analytics purposes.
- The opt-in and opt-out procedures for 10DLC traffic are clearly outlined in both the call-to-action (CTA) and the Terms and Conditions. Opt-in and opt-out occur via the 10DLC number, and short code opt-out routes are not used.
5. Opting Out
You can opt out of receiving messages by texting STOP to the 10DLC number associated with our service. If you need assistance or have questions, text HELP for help.
6. Disclosure of Personal Information
We do not share or sell end user information to third parties or affiliates for any marketing, lead generation, or analytics purposes.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure.
8. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
9. Third-Party Links
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these websites.
11. Contact Us