Gunsmith, Winston-Salem, NC
Posted by August 4th, 2020
“All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife.” -Daniel Boone
None of those things should go very long without a little TLC! That’s why we have two on-site gunsmiths at ProShots to help you inspect, upgrade, and maintain your firearms.
(As for the horse and wife, you are on your own.)
Firearms brought into ProSHOST for gunsmithing service should ALWAYS:
- Be unloaded
- Have actions open (showing clear)
- Have safeties on (if applicable)
- Be carried within a case, holstered, or kept pointed in a safe direction
If live ammunition is stuck/jammed in a firearm, within the magazine chamber or otherwise, follow the guidelines listed in the above section, and be sure to inform our gunsmith immediately!
Our gunsmiths offer many services including but not limited to:
- Repair/General Service- Many gun repairs and general service request are easily diagnosed and priced over the counter by our gunsmiths, while others may require time to be disassembled, inspected, and test fired. Our “Gunsmithing Book” outlines our common services and pricing guides, but in no way defines the limitations of the services we provide. Listed prices are set as guidelines, and may vary under certain circumstances.
- Estimates- If you are like us, the idea of someone charging an hourly rate and guessing how much time it will take (as most gunsmiths do) is less than desirable. That’s why your gunsmith will provide you an exact out-the-door quote that includes parts and labor before you decide whether to give us your business. Most work orders can be priced over the counter; however, we do attach a $45 minimum bench fee to all work orders that are left with us for an estimate to cover inbound and outbound paperwork, as well as time spent on performing diagnostics, looking up parts, etc.
- Repair/General Services Wait Time- An ETA will be given with the cost estimate for our services. This time may vary due to a backlog of pre-existing work orders. Service requests may also be delayed due to availability of required parts for repair.
- Accommodation for Accelerated Work Orders- We can make accommodations for firearms that are required for occupational use, defensive applications, or scheduled events such as competitions or hunting trips. Just let us know what you need, and we will do our best to make it work for you.
For more information on our gunsmithing service and price guide,
You can also call us at (336)969-4867 or email your question directly to our gunsmith at – email@example.com
How do you get started? Just bring in your firearm, fill out a ticket, and let us run a copy of your ID to attach to your work order. It’s that easy!
Our expert gunsmith has the right experience to take care of your end plate replacement needs.
Our team at ProShots wants to help you get the best possible performance from your firearms, and that means taking the best possible care of(...)
Our team offers a range of expert gunsmithing services, including full rifle builds.
Here at ProShots, we are committed to providing the best selection of firearms and firearms training to all of our customers. If you are considering buying a new(...)
When you need a muzzle brake install, simply turn to our team to get the expert service you deserve.
Our team at ProShots knows just about everything there is to know about firearms of all kinds, as well as their many(...)
Our team offers a full range of AR-15 gunsmithing services to help you keep your firearms in optimal condition.
Here at ProShots, we make it our business to know everything there is to know about guns and gunsmithing. As part of(...)
If your revolver is having timing issues, simply turn to our team to get the expert gunsmithing services you need.
At ProShots, our team is familiar with all types of firearms, and our gunsmiths are just as familiar with the wide(...)
We offer sling swivel stud installation services to let you carry your rifle with ease.
Here at ProShots, we offer a wide selection of gunsmithing services to help you get the best performance from your firearms. In our extensive experience in(...)
Our expert gunsmith offers free floating forends to give you the improved performance you deserve.
Our team here at ProShots has extensive experience in shooting, maintaining, and improving a wide variety of firearms, including long guns. If you are looking for(...)
Our team offers expert stippling on polymer to give you the traction and customization you’re looking for.
Here at ProShots, we provide a range of gunsmithing services to help you make sure that your firearms will both perform and look their(...)
Our team offers expert chamber polishing services to keep your firearms in peak working condition.
At Proshots, we know just about everything there is to know about guns and how to ensure they give the best performance. When it comes to(...)
We offer glass bedding services to take your firearm's performance to the next level.
Here at ProShots, we are experts on everything to do with firearms, particularly rifles, and we offer top-notch gunsmithing services to help you get the best performance(...)
Trust us for your needed trigger jobs, whether you have a revolver or an AR-15.
Trigger jobs are a very common gunsmith service because triggers are one of the critical moving parts that keep your gun safe and reliable. Trigger jobs(...)
Return your firearm to A1 condition with our professional, thorough gun cleaning services.
All responsible gun owners know the importance of gun cleaning, but over time, basic cleaning may not be enough to keep your gun in top condition, reducing its(...)
We offer a wide variety of gunsmith repair services.
Here at ProShots, we are known in Winston-Salem, North Carolina for our indoor gun range, our top-notch training and classes, our wide selection of new and used firearms and a complementing range(...)
We can discuss which scopes/lasers best meet your needs at our shop.
If you are serious about your success with shooting firearms, whether it is for competitive venues, defense applications or hunting trips, scopes/lasers and red dot additions to your firearms(...)
Gunsmith in Forsyth County, NC