Our range has features that you won’t find anywhere else in the area.
When you are looking for a fantastic gun range in the area around Oak Crest, North Carolina, you can’t do better than our range here at ProShots! With so many advantages, once you try our shooting range, you won’t want to try anywhere else.
We have a variety of reasons that keep people coming back to our gun range at ProShots, some of which include the following:
- Family-friendly environment- At ProShots, many people are surprised to learn how family-friendly our range is. We believe that firearm safety should always be a family affair and that everyone in the family needs to have proper respect and appreciation for firearms in order to stay safe. We teach classes to individuals of all ages– even youngsters when they come with a parent.
- Expert classes and instruction- We are serious when it comes to our instruction and want to make sure our members leave feeling competent and educated regarding firearms. We refuse to cut corners here, and it shows in our instructions.
- Memberships- For people who are interested in really working on their skills or just enjoy shooting in a safe environment, our range offers memberships and levels for your convenience.
- Well-lit lanes- With 8 well-lit lanes, you’ll be able to practice while being able to clearly see what you are doing, which is, of course, important for safety.
- Variety of firearms- Our range is the only one in the area with a wide variety of firearms that you can shoot, including rifles and AK47s.
- Gunsmiths on site- For expert care and instruction on taking care of your guns, we have the best gunsmiths right on site to take care of your needs!
In order to provide the safest environment for everyone in the store, members will be held accountable for the safe behavior of their guests. Any unsafe behavior could result in the revocation of membership privileges.
To learn more about our shooting range at ProShots, please give us a call today!
At ProShots, our range proudly serves customers throughout North Carolina, including Winston-Salem, Rural Hall, Oak Crest, Walkertown, Tobaccoville, Pfafftown, Bethania, and Forsyth County.